Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't get black to print clearly, new cartridge installed.

Customer Question
I can't get black...

I can't get black to print clearly, new cartridge installed. have an HP office jet6000

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

HP officejet 6000

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No error message, I can open the lid

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/21/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 6 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please