Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Canon pixma mx922 Printer. I'm having trouble

Customer Question
I have a Canon...

I have a Canon pixma mx922 Printer. I'm having trouble Scanning.

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your Pixma when you try to scan?

I can't find the Scan Icon

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

About a week ago I went from windows 7 to 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I never had any problems with this printer. It cost around $100 Dollars. Very good Machine around One year old

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/21/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you click start, type in

mspaint

press enter

Mspaint will open

Click there on File, Scan and perform a scan there

Let me know please how you go

Thank you