Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I want to print 2 pictures like 2x3 each on one sheet.

Customer Question
I want to print...

I want to print 2 pictures like 2x3 each on one sheet

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Selphy cp910 got it last year

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your SELPHY?

Just got around to setting mine up today as I bought one for my son and family and figured I should as least know how to install it before giving th em there's

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I haven't haven't even installed the CD or looked at on the computer is there where I also would set it to print wallet size 2 to a page

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Connect me where

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/21/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Yes, you can.

You mentioned not setting up the printer yet and when you start to print, you can see print preview options.

I have the system set up
It came with a CD I have not installed on the menu option on the screen I have selected the 2 on one sheet option as well as a border option for a few prints
It prints from both smart phones border and borderless but o can't get the 2 on 1 sheet to print which is essentially 2 wallet size 2x3 pictires

What happens when you select the 2 on 1 sheet option?

It highlights but then I press ok to go back to print but it prints out a 4x6 single picture

It would be easier if you would do a screen sharing session so that I can see what is going on

No Thank you. I just looked at the instruction for the Sell by I bought for my son and daughter in law and see that those things have to be set up thru the computer so I'll try that and if I still can't get it to work properly then I will contact you. Thank you for your time

You're welcome