Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I HAVE A HP PRINTER CONNECTED TO MY APPLE MAC PRO 13INCH…

Customer Question
I HAVE A HP...

I HAVE A HP PRINTER CONNECTED TO MY APPLE MAC PRO 13INCH LAPTOP. IT HAS WORKED SUCCESSFULLY FOR THE PAST 4 MONTHS OF MY OWNERSHIP OF THE LAPTOP. FOR TH OAST WEEK I HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO PRINT ANY DOCUMENT WHEN I SELECT THE COMMAND PRINT. THE ORINER HAS PAPER INITS SHELF & INK IS PLENTIFUL.

Technician's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

MY LOCATION IS SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA

Technician's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

IN WHAT RESPECT.?..I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE PERTINENCE OF THE QUESTION.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I DON'T QUITE UNDERSTAND WHY A LAWYER IS INTERESTED IN MY TECHNICAL PROBLEM OF CONNECTION OF A HP OPRINTER TO MY MAC PRO

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/21/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 6 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please