Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cannot get the epson workforce pro WF 4734 to be

Customer Question
I cannot get the...

I cannot get the epson workforce pro WF 4734 to be recognized by my mac computer. The printer works but I cannot get my computer to recognize it

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Mac?

12.7.2.58 I think.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Do you mean the whole computer? within the past month or so.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/21/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

I can show you how to install your printer drivers correctly so that your printer will work while connected directly to your computer via usb cable, or when connected to your router via Ethernet cable or wifi. We can do this interactively so that I can help you learn the procedure.

How is your printer connected: usb, ethernet, or wireless?