Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

HP officejet wide format 7000 All lights are rapid flashing…

Customer Question
HP officejet wide format...

HP officejet wide format 7000 All lights are rapid flashing ink paper and s start lights first time error

Technician's Assistant: Did you remove all the tape from the cartridge vent holes? (The tape is usually yellow or some other color.)

I havent done any cartridge changes just went to print a PDF from email

Technician's Assistant: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?

Replaced

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/22/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.