Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I changed the ink cartridges and closed the door. now the…

Customer Question
I changed the ink...

I changed the ink cartridges and closed the door. now the light won't go off and nothing works. I reput the ink in several times.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? If so, what do they say?

No error message nothing in the window it is blank just the blessed orange light blinking

Technician's Assistant: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?

The are new hp ink cartridges

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/21/2017
Technician: Mike Taylor, Technician replied 6 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer....

Please turn off and unplug your printer from main power

Wait for 5 mins and then plug it back in and turn it on

This process clears any error codes but only if the problem has been removed.

Lets start with that and go from there. Let me know

Thanks very much, Mike