Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

HP Photosmart 7520 call in one printer is reading" the

Customer Question
HP Photosmart 7520 call...

HP Photosmart 7520 call in one printer is reading " the printhead appearts to be missing, not detected, oi incorrectly installed." I have changed the low ink cartridged and taken out the rinthead and cleaned it. nothing seems to work

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Just a minute. need to find it

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

At first the lid opened with much difficulty , which was unususal and the cartridges did not move to center. I did use aHP printer diagnostic on my computer and that cleared that up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think model is 9A404

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/21/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?