Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Envy 5540 All-in-one Printer Series won't copy. You put…

Customer Question
My Envy 5540 All-in-one...

My Envy 5540 All-in-one Printer Series won't copy. You put the document on the screen and push copy. In the screen display says copying but it will just sit there and spin. Then it will say cancel. I tried to copy a document yesterday morning about 9:30 am and when I got home last night at 10 pm it was still trying to cancel the print job. Any ideas?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP ENVY 5540

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Model Number Regulatory Model SDGOB-1511

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

NEVER

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/21/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Months
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago

Hello:

No I don’t need anY more help from you or your business.