Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Paper jam on my iP100. No power indication now. Canon iP100.

Customer Question
Paper jam on my...

Paper jam on my iP100. No power indication now.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon iP100

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your IP100?

Today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

When it was originally installed.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/21/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.