Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't print my bank statement. HP 3630. Just recently.

Customer Question
I can't print my...

I can't print my bank statement

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP 3630

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

Just recently

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/20/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.