Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need to clean pick up rollers on my MFC-J480DW. i CAN'T…

Customer Question
I need to clean...

I need to clean pick up rollers on my MFC-J480DW. i CAN'T FIND ON LINE

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

It was on my message Brother MFC-J480DW

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MFC-J480DW?

A week Christmas - put off as long as I can need printer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Last week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
12/20/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

John, Computer Science Engineer