Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer won't copy. HP 4650. Approximately a week. Have not…

Customer Question
Printer won't copy Technician's...

Printer won't copy

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP 4650

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

Approximately a week

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Have not updated OS on printer and having problem getting computer to come on lately.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/20/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.