Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an Epson 3640. There was a paper jam. I opened the…

Customer Question
I have an Epson...

I have an Epson 3640. There was a paper jam. I opened the back as instructed and removed the paper. They also said to open the scanner and clear the paper. There was none. I put everything back and pushed the diamond button but it keeps telling me there is a jam. I have turned the machine off and on several times. I still get the error and it won't print.

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your Epson printer when you try to scan?

I'm not trying to scan. I'm trying to print from the computer. Yes the error says there is a paper jam.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don't know. The last time it told me to do so.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/20/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

You were much too late in getting back to me. Please refund my money.