Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Have canon PIXMAMG 2500. It also says PIXMA2400series. Want…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Have canon...

Second opinion] Have canon PIXMAMG 2500. It also says PIXMA2400series. Want to connect to HP all in one computer. How do I connect your printer?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Canon printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB (had the wireless power surge took it out) The answer to your question is UBS

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Just got both products a week or so.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at the moment. Oh printer came with cd instruction but that part is not working. That is for me.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/20/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.