Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Have canon PIXMAMG 2500. It also says PIXMA2400series. Want…

Customer Question
Have canon PIXMAMG...

Have canon PIXMAMG 2500. It also says PIXMA2400series. Want to connect to HP all in one computer. How do I connect your printer?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Canon printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB (had the wireless power surge took it out) The answer to your question is UBS

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Just got both products a week or so.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at the moment. Oh printer came with cd instruction but that part is not working. That is for me.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/20/2017
Technician: Karthik, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the operating system of the computer like Windows 7 or Windows 8 or 10? The reason why I am asking is we can go ahead and install the drivers for your printer.

Windows 10

Now please click the link for downloading the printer drivers for your computer http://gdlp01.c-wss.com/gds/5/0100005375/02/win-mg2500-1_1-mcd.exe

Follow the steps to installing the driver:

1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.

Once the software is downloaded please let me know.