Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Epson XP-630 uses up all my photo black when we're not…

Customer Question
My Epson XP-630 uses...

My Epson XP-630 uses up all my photo black when we're not printing photos

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About a year

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/20/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

My problem still exists.

Is the regular black used up?

As I understand it, I've already spent $5. I don't think I want to spend anymore until I do a lot more research.

Our services are not $5.

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****

John, Computer Science Engineer