Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

On a canon MG 7120 what is the WPG button that I have to…

Customer Question
On a canon MG...

On a canon MG 7120 what is the WPG button that I have to hold to help establish internet connection?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Canon PIxma MG7120

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Hewlwt Packard

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

It is new second hand ..long story

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Have not up dated and do not plan to..working fine do not want to screw up...would updating a driver help?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

This is complicated..however I have gotten it to print once or wtice in the last few days..

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/20/2017
Technician: Karthik, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the operating system of the computer, Is it a windows 10 or windows 8 or Windows 7? the reason why I am asking is we can go ahead and install the driver and we can setup the printer to the wifi network.