Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an Epson p800 and I get a message that ink cartages…

Customer Question
I have an Epson...

I have an Epson p800 and I get a message that ink cartages need to be replace but all are ok. I can't get past this message

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your P800?

No

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Just that I need to replace ink. Yes I can open the lid

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I need come back later as I need to run to a doctor's appointment in 3 min

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
12/20/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 5 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

John, Computer Science Engineer