Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I received a message that I need to obtain a driver that is…

Customer Question
I received a message...

I received a message that I need to obtain a driver that is compatible with my version of Windows?

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I am trying to install HP Officejet 3830

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I've tried running the enclosed CD i've tried downloading the drive online

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope. just want to print

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/20/2017
Technician: Eric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Eric, Technician

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good afternoon,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), reply and let me know if you have the 32bit or 64bit version of Windows 7?

32bit

Alright, give me a moment to upload the file you need to install. It will install all the drivers and software you need for the printer and that version of Windows.

The file is uploading, give me just another minute.

My goal today is to provide you with the best service possible! I sincerely ***** ***** have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD (Use the arrow in the top right to save it to your computer). When you install the file, right-click on it and choose to install as an administrator to ensure proper and full installation.

Hi :)

If you have any follow up questions, please feel free to reply. However, if my answer to you was helpful, please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of the page, hopefully I have earned a 5-Star Rating :)

I hope you have a wonderful day,