Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My xp-830 is saying the printer is not connected.

Customer Question
My xp-830 is saying...

My xp-830 is saying the printer is not connected

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your XP-830: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I just did a firmware update a few minutes ago

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/20/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 7 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
not sure how do I confirm
I do not feel I should have to pay so much to solve this problem
This has been very unsatisfactory! Your service is a rip off particularly because you don't even respond

Please try setting up wireless again on your printer by following the instructions in the link below.

https://epson.com/faq/SPT_C11CE78201~faq-285248

Then, restart the computer and try printing again.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>