Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an Epson Stylus Photo R2880 series and the driver is…

Customer Question
I have an Epson...

I have an Epson Stylus Photo R2880 series and the driver is 9.00. I use a Mac OS High Sierra version 10.13.2. I keep trying to update the driver on the printer but it won't do it. Blank sheets keep shooting through without printing anything. What can I do to correct this?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Sierra software?

About 3-4 weeks ago and i've had trouble ever since with the printer.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/20/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 8 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please follow the instructions given below.

1. Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
  2. Choose Print & Fax (or Print & Scan) or Printers & Scanners.
  3. Hold down the Control key as you click in the list at the left, then choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears.
  4. Then, click the + (plus sign that you see on the Printers & Scanners. window, and not on the keyboard) sign to add printer. Select your printer from the list.
    Note : Make sure that you are resetting the printing system before adding the printer.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>