Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I accidentally clicked on the circular arrow located in the…

Customer Question
I accidentally clicked on...

I accidentally clicked on the circular arrow located in the top left corner of my screen, and now, my printed document is incorrectly positioned on page.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Deskjet 3050A

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your DeskJet?

Just today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I never have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No.There is nothing to tell. This accidental one click just resulted in a document that is incorrectly positioned on the printed page

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/20/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 9 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

Customer/p>