Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The printer is jamming immediately after I clear the last…

Customer Question
The printer is jamming...

The printer is jamming immediately after I clear the last jam. The fed paper looks good, but it does not run through the part of the printer that flips it over.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson 545

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

About 2 days. it renders the printer useless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I update windows 7 automatically

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

What does this cost me?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/20/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

do you have my question? please repeat it back to me.
please do something to indicate you understand my question. otherwise, i want a refund.
This is unacceptable. Please refund my $5.00 and cancel my request.
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 6 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey