Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Canon MG6120 and I need to install the driver so I…

Customer Question
I have a Canon...

I have a Canon MG6120 and I need to install the driver so I can print photos. Thank you R. Reynolds

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Using a Canon MG6120 printer, running Windows 10 on a HP PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MG6120?

I did a computer reset a few weeks ago and am rebuilding all my software

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

No sure...I have had lots of help form HP restoring my PC

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just need the icon on my PC so I can print photos

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/20/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 9 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please download and install driver for your printer from the link below.

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/support-inkjet-printer/mg-series/pixma-mg6120?tab=drivers_downloads

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>