Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Just installed new color & new black ink cartridges. The…

Customer Question
Just installed new color...

Just installed new color & new black ink cartridges. The memo screen reads "ink cartridge problem, the following ink cartridges must be replaced." I have unplugged printer, reinstalled new cartridges & printer won't advance Thanks.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

HP officejet4630

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No error message; can open lid.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/20/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?