Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

L have a mfc 260 c printer but it wont print. To t5he back…

Customer Question
Hi l have a...

Hi l have a mfc 260 c printer but it wont print

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

To t5he back of my tower

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not since l ever got it as its only done this now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

When l go to print it says its in error

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/20/2017
Technician: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 9 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer
Hi,I am Bhavik. I can help you in it.
Please let me know which error message you are getting while printing.
it just says error if can wait a minute i can try and print something and get the information you want
Sure. Exact error message will be helpful for me
message didnt come up but still would not print
Check the print spoller ...There must be some prints already there in a queue...You can clear the queue and try again
Also check if you get any message on your printer.
have cleared the queue everytime i have also run the trouble shooter and itstill doesn't print as it never finds a problem i have remved it and re installed it to no respone
Do you see any message on printer ? Like size of paper is not matching etc.
Also , Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling drivers ?
no there isn't it will scan but won't print it's the same a4 paper l use all the time all the screen shows is the time and date
l have done that and still didn't print
Ok.seems as if you need to reinstall drivers again.Please try the steps as shown in below link :-http://support.brother.com/g/b/sp/faqend.aspx?c=as_ot&lang=en&prod=mfc260c_eu_as&faqid=faq00100170_001
yeah didn't happen said error printing and thats it
Ok. Not sure what is the exact problem.I am opting out. Some other expert will contact you.
ok