Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It will not print and there is a blue light blinking. Hp…

Customer Question
It will not print...

It will not print and there is a blue light blinking

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp envy 4250

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

For a little about 4 weeks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I am not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not just want it to work

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/20/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 7 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

How is printer connected to computer...usb cable or wifi