Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer is telling that i have a paper jam i keep taking…

Customer Question
My printer is telling...

My printer is telling that i have a paper jam i keep taking out and putting in but it not working

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Usb

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Don't know it tells me when i have too update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No i printed last thursday and had the same trouble but some how i fixed

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/20/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 5 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Let me know the make and model of the printer

epson xp-320/xp-324

please turn off the printer and unplug power cord

remove all paper from printer

Keep the power button on printer pressed for 10 secs

now blow some air near the tray, rollers and printing area so that if anything is stuck it gets dislodged

check if you see anything stuck in these areas and if found remove it

plug in power cord and turn on printer

insert few sheets of paper and try a print

let me know the status

John, Computer Science Engineer