Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I don't know if it is the printer or computer the system has…

Customer Question
I don't know if...

I don't know if it is the printer or computer the system has this a S little code which is keeping me try up and I can't closed the application,and since I can't closed I can't on the system. My husband usually fix it and I think he put a new application on the system but I don' what it is. I am not smart enough to figure it out. I get my husband to fix it was killed in car wreck and I am losted.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Not to sure on printer it has code LC201, LC203 it brother and also has Innobella. I am stupid on things. I was thinking he would always be here, but he not and it hard to believe he not and it is unfair it wasn't to happen like this we were suppose go together.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Brother printer?

Just yesterday

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't know he always did those things and I am really stupid but I don't have any ideal

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need know what to do and how to do it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/20/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 8 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

how is the printer connected to computer..through a usb cable or wireless

I think it is usb cable but I don't know since my husband did everything on this, and with his passing I am at total lost. I am at lostes with this and with husband being killed.I just want go jump off a cliff and joint him since I don't know how fix this these things and other things.

I am sorry to hear about your loss. Please be strong as God would for sure have something planned for you.

Since you are bit confused about the printer setup, if you wish i can provide you remote assistance

let me know if you would like the same

I don't have money to waste I just paid $15,000 for my husband funeral. Thanks for no help at all.
Hope you are never be in my shoes.

i would have provided you remote assistance without the charge considering your situation however its totally upto you

ok just pay and I do find comfort talking to people on face book when I can't sleep. Since Friday I think I have only slept 3 hrs it so hard and lonely

i can understand

would you like me to remote connect and help you

if they will the most I can pay is 15 cent I am broke and it not going to get any better I have utilities bills and house payment to pay.

Follow these steps
Click here for remote assistance
in the page that opens you will see just answer remote desktop..scroll down the page and click on i agree
it will download a file Elsinore screen connect exe at bottom of screen
once its downloaded, open\run the file ..you can double click on it to run it
once it starts to run it will ask do you want to allow the file to make changes...say yes to it