Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Not connecting to computer it wants a passphrase. Intel (R)

Customer Question
Hi there...not connecting to...

Hi there...not connecting to computer it wants a passphrase

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Intel (R) its from cox we just switched recently

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I tried to use the router password, it didn't work I tried to get it to scan the printer from the computer and it didn't find it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/20/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 8 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the make and model number of your printer?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

Thank you.

Customer/p>