Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It's my fax machine a paper jam help. Today when someone was…

Customer Question
It's my fax machine...

It's my fax machine a paper jam help

Technician's Assistant: Are your device's other functions (printing, copying, scanning, etc.) working fine?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did this fax issue begin?

Today when someone was trying to send me a fax

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/20/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

How long is this going to take

What is the make/model of your fax machine?

Are you kidding I have been waiting for 2 days now you seem like a scam?
Panasonic model # kx-fhd331
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!