Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My hp screen is. Locked in airplane mode. How do I unlock…

Customer Question
HI my hp...

HI my hp screen is. Locked in airplane mode. How do I unlock it?

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

Envy laptop.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

Just started today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your model

Don,t really know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not a printer prob. Computer prob I think

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/19/2017
Technician: SorenX, Technician replied 7 months ago
SorenX
SorenX, Technician

Hi, my name is Chris!

What do you mean the "screen" is locked in airplane mode? Do you mean the computer itself?

Airplane mode is where the computer's wireless adapter is disabled.