Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I think the ink is out I replaced new ink but still not

Customer Question
I think the ink...

I think the ink is out I replaced new ink but still not printing

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Hp office/jet 4650

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Yes message directed me to the website

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/19/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Is it going through the motions but outputting a blank page?

not printing at all

So it is entirely unresponsive?
Or does it give a specific error code/number?
If you try to make a photocopy directly from the glass, does that work?

Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 6 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.