Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Need to reset password on laptop. 15-d037dx. Just how to…

Customer Question
Need to reset password...

Need to reset password ***** laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

15-d037dx

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to reset password

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/19/2017
Technician: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Can you tell me what version of Windows is on the laptop? 7,8 or 10

8

Thank you. On the login screen where you enter the password ***** you also see an email address?

no
I will stop payment now/
cancel