Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an MG3520 printer And i am printing in bulk only it…

Customer Question
I have an MG3520...

I have an MG3520 printer And i am printing in bulk only it prints in the middle of page but not the top and right hand side

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your MG3520: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Can't remember i am 74 yrs. and memory does not serve me welly

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you except i need help

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
send me an e-mail meanwhile i will try a software update
where you at ????
wheres my answer ????
12/19/2017
Technician: Mike Taylor, Technician replied 5 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Have you attempted to clean the heads or do a nozzle check yet?

Please advise

done that

Thankyou. Did you see any improvement whatsoever after the head clean?

no ...it didn't improve ..... where do i check to see if my software is up to date ???
aunt i already paying 33 $ ???? and you want 39 $ more ???
arn't
are you sure your a tech ??
i shouldn't have to pay 39 $ more
got any answers ???

Those are computer generated offers. Nothing to do with me at all. Im sorry but you are not allowing me time to type and respond. I choose to opt out. Another tech will be with you ASAP

where d you go ???????
if you don't have an answer or give me some assitance i am going to cancel
John, Computer Science Engineer