Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My ET-2650 printer will not print in color. I have checked…

Customer Question
My ET-2650 printer will...

My ET-2650 printer will not print in color. I have checked all ink levels and it will only print the yellow and a very small amount of black. I have tried to reset, clean the print heads and check the alignment. I'm at a loss as to what to do???

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your ET-2650: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not sure?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/20/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No