Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It's my printer; I put in new ink cartridges and am suppose…

Customer Question
It's my printer; I...

It's my printer; I put in new ink cartridges and am suppose to do something to get it to print but I don't know what

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Pixma k10392

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

Just since I changed the cartridge

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I didn't but my tech son in law may have

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/19/2017
Technician: Mike Taylor, Technician replied 8 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please let me know that you are online and ready to start.

The first thing I would like you to do after you have verified all ink carts are firmly snapped into place, is turn the printer off.

Unplug it from the wall and wait for 5 minutes

After 5 mins, plug it back in and see if you have any error messages or if you are able to print.

IF NOT

I will take you through how to perform a head clean so we can get get the ink flowing

Please advise, Thanks Mike