Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Just installed new HP cartridges. during alight ent printing…

Customer Question
Just installed new HP...

Just installed new HP cartridges. during alight ent printing only red and blue is printed. when placing that sheet on scanner it is not detected-3 tries same result- led says printer is set to default settings

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Hp officejet4652

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No messages-can open the lid

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/19/2017
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 7 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi JACUSTOMER-8bbuu976,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. First I have a few questions so we can go to the next step:

• Did you replace all of the cartridges?
  • Why did you replace them, (was there a message that they were empty?)

I will wait for your reply.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert