Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Trying to print a page but the black ink prints out very…

Customer Question
Trying to print a...

Trying to print a page but the black ink prints out very dull gray

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Photosmart 6250

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Awhile

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Idont use the printer a lot just got new ink cartridges

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Ran status on printer gave me 4 boxes for each color . the black box was white

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/19/2017
Technician: John, Computer Science Engineer replied 8 months ago
John, Computer Science Engineer

Hi, I am John, welcome to JustAnswer.com

Please clean the PrintHead of the printer going to Start Button, All Programs, Control Panel>>Printers>>Select Printer>>Solution Center>>Printer Toolbox>> Clean Printheads

If this does not work, please use a printhead cleaning kit like this one ===> https://tinyurl.com/y7w8umu6 <=== CLICK HERE

If nothing works, please call HP at 1(###) ###-####/p>

Thank you,

Please remember I don't work for the manufacturer, so please do not leave me a negative feedback if you are not happy with them.

A good feedback is appreciated, that's the only way for me to get paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again.

Also, please click REPLY if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you,

JOHN