Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a c4480 printer and just changed both ink

Customer Question
I have a c4480...

I have a c4480 printer and just changed both ink cartridges.printer shows ink cartridge not detected or missing and power button keeps blinking

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your C4480?

No

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Cartridge missing or not detected. yes can open lid

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/19/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?