Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Pearl! I recently disconnected my top boxes to my cable to…

Customer Question
Hello,Pearl ! I recently...

Hello,Pearl ! I recently disconnected my top boxes to my cable to turn then in because my bill went to high for my bugit. Then made a lower adjustment & then hookup those boxes and everything came back on but my printer.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

It's a Canon Pixma MG2920

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

It's been this pass Saturday when I re-hook them back.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I haven't done that yet !

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Well, TWC gave me two boxes a WIFi box & a moduem. My printer is turn on right now.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/19/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Hello,Technician Kris R !Sorry,not getting back to you,but I studied the troubleshoot & resolve the problem I had with my printer. Thank you for trying to help.

Okay no problem :)

Note: Can you please rate me at the top so I am credited with my time, 5/5 gives me most credit and would be much appreciated. Thanks.