Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I just purchased an OCE 7055 Copier from a company that

Customer Question

I just purchased an OCE 7055 Copier from a company that changed to digital copier. The copier has been cleaned and serviced and operated before it was moved to our office. I cannot get it to work and has either an error code of E O or flashes 0501. No other buttons light up. What can I do to make the copier work. I bought this copier to replace a RICOH that I could not find parts or service for.
JA: Is your Ricoh printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?
Customer: I do not have the Ricoh printer. It is the OCE 7055 that we are having problems with.
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: It is not connected to our computer system, it is simply a black and white wide format copier.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: We have forty years of original drawings that are not digitized and we need to make copies of. That is why I bought this used OCE 7055 and need it to work.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Mike Taylor replied 9 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today.

Allow me a moment to review your information

This error of 0501 means low toner concentration. Basically its very low. The first step is to replace the toner, HOWEVER, if this does not work then that means that the toner motor has gone out. Please let me know when you are online