Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I must have pressed a wrong button & window is showing a…

Customer Question
I must have pressed...

I must have pressed a wrong button & window is showing a funny sort of language (eg; KONI KONI etc) Ijust want to get back to ENGLISH !

Technician's Assistant: What GE model do you have?

Continuing From above Epson WF-2530) Iam sorry & not too flash on these things as I am 80 years old & a bit doddery !

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF-2530?

Just tonight as I was putting in another carterage!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't really know but I don't think it was too recent as my son usually does those technical things & it could be probably well over a year ago!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No but the printer is reasonably old & has been fantastic up until I apparently pushed the wrong button tonight It may have been the Menu

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/19/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please