Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am having trouble with installing a new ink cartridge. HP…

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble with installing a new ink cartridge

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

HP Officejet 4635

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Yes. I installed the new color cartridge and it say replace the defective cartridge. I exchange the new cartridge for another and get the same results

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It was working earlier today but the ink was nearly empty so replace it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/19/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No, I have decided not to use the service.