Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

We have a 8350 Epson projector an the temperature light is…

Customer Question
We have a 8350...

We have a 8350 Epson projector an the temperature light is blinking red. We replace the lamp a year ago with the original lamp, since it was working we did not reset it.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? If so, what do they say?

No error message

Technician's Assistant: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?

Where do we check for message

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just to fix my problem

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/19/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Have you done any cleaning at all?
If not, that would be your first step here, on the side you'll find the compartment that opens so you can remove the filter.

You can try just knocking it off or vacuuming the dust off. If it is very dirty you can wash the filter in warm water, let dry well (overnight at least) then replace it and test how the projector works at that point.

Let me know the results when you have a chance please.