Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I had a paper jam in my WF3620. I cleared out all the paper,

Customer Question
Hey Pearl, I had...

Hey Pearl, I had a paper jam in my WF3620. I cleared out all the paper, including taking the back off the printer, checking the scanner device, etc. Am I missing something? The printer continues to indicate a jam, but I don't see paper stuck anyhere

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

I'm not trying to scan . I'm trying to print. Where would I see an error code?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update the printer driver software?

I've only had the printer since April of this year and haven't done any updates

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I don't think so

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/19/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.