Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

HP Envy 5660. I don't use my printer often, so the ink dries…

Customer Question
HP Envy 5660....

HP Envy 5660. I don't use my printer often, so the ink dries out way before I get any ink in the mail. I always get charged, even though I can't print anything. What's your answer to my problem?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

HP Envy 5660

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No messages. i AM ABLE TO OPEN THE LID.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/19/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.