Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Ordering HP Laserjet P1102W cartridge. HP Pavillion laptop.

Customer Question
Ordering HP Laserjet P1102W...

Ordering HP Laserjet P1102W cartridge

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

HP Pavillion laptop

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LaserJet?

When printing message alerted that ink in installed cartridge low and had approx. 50 pages t/b printed. When I hit order supplies, nothing happened

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Please let me purchase cartridge, pay for and have shipped A/O

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/19/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.