Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to scan a document that does not scan to

Customer Question
I am trying...

I am trying to scan a document that does not scan to pictures.

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

No

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It is an HP office jet pro 6968

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/19/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hi! Please contact me again. I was sleeping by the time you answered me and had a busy day until now. I still need help with my printer. Lynne

Hi Lynne,

Are you using the HP scan software on the computer to scan?

Hp software

What is the error message that you see?

Hi Harry, I went on HP website and had one of their people help me. Response time with Just Ask was too long. Please credit my account for the full $33.00. Thank you, Lynne ****